We updated our Trust and Safety Page was last May 23, 2019, in accordance with the Data Protection under GDPR.
SicilyShortStay.com is part of the Go Rent company di Melissa De Leon. Our VAT number is IVA 06522390829 with physical address on via Isidoro Carini 7 – 90139 Palermo, Italy. You may reach us from 7:00 to 24:00 and are available every day.
The Values of Sicily Short Stay
We treat all our guests and property owners as one big family. We understand the guests’ basic requirements for a clean, safe and relaxing holiday home. Just as simple as that, we try to give them one. We make sure that our personal connection with the hosts will reflect on the accommodation we provide to our guests.
Trust and Safety
Inspected and Verified Property Listings
We guarantee all of our guests that each property on the site has been inspected and verified by our team. They are all legitimate accommodations. We meet with the owners or their property managers before putting the listing online. We discuss every detail about them and take photos.
The website SicilyShortStay.com has a certificate for the secured system SSL, Secure Sockets Layer. We use it to ensure that all our information passes on in an encrypted connection and the data we received from our guests are protected.
Cookies are small files which the web servers sends to web browsers while you are viewing a website. They help improve and personalized your Site experience and at the same time identify how you use the Site. We use this information to boost our marketing strategies. Cookies do not includes personal information about you but only information on your usage of the Site. There are Third party cookies too from advertisers, system analytics, service providers which may also be sent to you and analyse your use of the Site.
We collect the following information only when you inquire or book
- When inquiring on the Site, we equire you name, dates you would like to book,at least one contact information, either phone number or email address and other additional information about your request.
- When booking on the Site, we require your name, home address, contact information such as your email address, phone number and your booking details. We also collect your payment data such as credit card, debit card details and PayPal account information
SicilyShortStay.com uses your information for the following purposes:
- To welcome you to our website
- For the improvement of our services and to provide you with a personalised experience
- To get your comments about your use of the Site, our properties and our services in general.
- Answer your inquiries efficiently.
- Send you availability confirmations, booking confirmations, and other emails related to our available accommodations and services in the form of promotional offers or marketing.
The payment information you provided at SicilyShortStay.com is used to charge the required online prepayment for your booking of a specific Accommodation or service. In accordance with our Terms and Conditions, the payment information such as credit card, debit card or Paypal will also be charged in case of late cancellation or no show. Please refer to the cancellation policy of the Accommodation or Services you booked.
Our Feedback system
Before, during or after your stay in one of our listed Accommodations or use of our Services. we asked our Guests to leave feedback about the property, their host or the Services in general. Their feedback will help other future guests decide which Accommodation or Service to choose.
We may use or share the provided feedback on our Site or Social networking sites. We will post the details of the review with your first name or anonymously. SicilyShortStaye can also use it for any purposes allowed by applicable law.
Changes and Updates to the Trust and Safety policy
From time to time, Go Rent may revise the Trust and Safety policies. To help you stay current of any changes, Go Rent notes the date these policies were last updated above. Your use of the Go Rent Services following the posting of any revised Terms shall be deemed acceptance of the revised Terms. Go Rent strongly recommends checking these Terms periodically.