Your Sicily Holiday
Sicily is a dream holiday destination since the ancient years with its stunning beaches, natural wonders and historical treasures. Choose cheap hotels in Sicily now and discover its beauty. We are inviting you to enjoy the island without spending too much. Stay at a home that will meet your taste and budget. If you are visiting the island soon, let us help you find the best places to stay and the more affordable ones. A lifetime is not enough to explore Sicily but you can always book hotels in various locations to have a glimpse of its culture and come back again.
Popular Destinations in Sicily for Cheap hotels
There are about nine provinces together with its large cities, villages, and small islands in Sicily. It means that the things to do are almost endless. Or if you do not want to do anything at all, its beautiful coasts are also great for relaxing and unwinding. We have listed below the famous attractions in Sicily where you can also find cheap hotels, B&Bs, or private vacation rentals.
- North Sicily: Arab, Norman buildings of Palermo, Monreale and Cefalu, as well as the coasts of Messina.
- West Sicily: the medieval city of Erice and the beaches of Trapani and San Vito lo Capo
- South Sicily: Greek ruins and temples of Agrigento and Gela
- East Sicily: The historic centers of Catania, hike to Mount Etna, a visit to Taormina and the Sicilian Baroque of Syracuse, Ragusa as well as Modica
- Central Sicily Villa Romana del Casale in Enna and many hilltops villages
- Small Islands: Explore the Aeolian Islands, north of mainland Sicily, Aegadian and Mozzia on the west while Pelagie islands and Pantelleria on the further south,
Planning Your Trip to Sicily
Sicily boasts its mild climate during Winter which is not too cold. We say there is no best season to travel to Sicily as it is charming all year long. However, based on your plans, make sure the weather agrees with the things you intend to do here.