If you are looking for someone to help manage your property, we can connect you to Sicily property management companies or cleaning services. Feel free to add your property on our SicilyShortStay.com site and start earning while enjoying hosting.
No time to host? Or prepare your place for the guests?
There are local companies which can manage your property for you. We can also connect you to a few cleaning services. The current trend is to hire personal greeters who can handle your check-ins for you. Most of them only require either a small part of the rent or a fixed rate for their service. They can host for you if you are living in another city and cannot host your guests in person. For example, arrange listings, check-in the guests, cleaning and maintenance for you.
These are the standard steps if you use a greeter or property management company.
- You may contact us by email on in case you are interested to get in touch with our recommended greeters or Sicily property management companies
- Please note that the arrangement is only between the property owner and the property management company. Sicily Short Stay is not part of the contract between the two parties.
- List your property or you can ask them to add them for you. They will visit your place to give you insights and add your property details and photos for you on our site.
- After adding the listing on our site, we will help you market it in various online channels and social media pages.
Check-In and Check out Services
- The greeter or local company will check-in and check-out your guests according to the hosts’ instructions, inspect the conditions of the place before and after each guests’ stays.
- The Property Owner and Greeter or Sicily Property Management company should agree with the booking and payment terms of the property as well as how to handle the payments from the guests.
- The Greeters or property management companies are responsible for handling any guests problems on behalf of the property owner.
- The Greeters are also in charge of the cleaning and maintenance of the property during the management contract.